We provide you with a complete set of secured, efficient and compliant battery logistics services, specially designed to meet the challenges of your global end-to-end battery supply chain. We can cater for all types and sizes of lithium battery, and for sectors such as automotive, technology, healthcare, industrial and aerospace, consumer and retail.
Lithium batteries in transport must comply with the relevant legislation norms, regarding the method of transport as follows:
- By road — the European Agreement Concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR)
- By rail — the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Rail (RID)
- By air — the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Technical Instructions (TI) for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air and the International Air Transport Association (IATA) Dangerous Goods Regulations
- By sea — the International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG Code)
- By inland waterways — the European Agreement Concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Inland Waterways (ADN).
For more information, please contact WINLY’s expert as different specific instructions may be applied, depending on a shipping destination.